2011年6月13日星期一

Pretty Little Liars season 2 scoop!

Pretty Little Liars Season 1 dvd release  finale was chock-full of surprising moments. You had Jenna kissing Office Garrett, Ian trying to kill Spencer, Ian's body disappearing from the church... seriously, take your pick.
we chatted with Shay Mitchell about which scene in the finale shocked her the most.
"I watched the finale with Ashley [Benson] and I probably screamed the loudest when Spencer and Melissa were in the car and they got in an accident because I wasn't expecting it," Mitchell says. "I had read it in the script obviously when we had the table read, but I forgot about that scene completely so when it happened -- and Melissa being pregnant -- I was just freaked out by the whole thing."
We also talked to Mitchell about what fans can expect from the show in Season 2, if Emily will definitely be leaving Rosewood and which of her love interests --Maya, Paige and Samara -- is the right choice for Emily.
You can focus on cheap dvds ..to watch its season 2 on dvd!

没有评论:

发表评论