2011年11月21日星期一

Life is Pure

I’m not great at producing argumentative and story, prose and poem are easy promising in my coronary heart, are able to get this is because my nature normal with little foxy and little awareness of affordable prices. Each time I accomplished one drama, or read over one novel, I may also help keep quiet for a large amount of days just for meditate the celebration and pain in the story, admit me as the central figure, think what he perceives, diligently taken into it, challenging to get rid of. I realize this feeling without any perception of things outside, single-minded remain in my own field, respect the fiat companions and attackers in those novels. I’m a dead people with alive minds, like Drop Dead Diva dvd illustrates, nobody emphasises, but me.
Among those people that behave in our life, some are to recognize us, some to comfortus, some to reveal and some to love, like Drop Dead Diva on dvd actions. Being lonely is more from being alone. Being alone implies you just soak up no one in addition to you but lonesomeness indicates that you may not consult with others and promote them with your feeling. And the certain being lonely is that you even neglect how it feels when you love someone. In my center, there is no isolation, but unquestionably freedom, no people will disturb me, no things could hit a chord in my heart, I, just myself, take pleasure in the warmth and solace of life, sound, sing, smile and murmur to the wind, to the dynamics. Only in this time, I’m the accurate me, like air, like wind, like melody, like cloud, like sunshine; I’m the actual me, like bird, like fish, like rabbit, like wolf,; I’m authentic me, like grass, like flower, like tree, like vine; I’m the true, like stone, like stream, like glen, like dust. I’ve been substantially lured, efficiently to extricate. I care nobody, nobody cares me, as the dead girl in Drop Dead Diva DVD set.
I take pleasure in to those great projects to dispense me a clean temple, bring in me walking in it regularly, give protection to the pure land in my center, like the heaven in Drop Dead Diva DVD. Stray birds of warmer summer months arrive to my screen to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which execute no songs, whirlwind and tumble there with a sign, I soak up.

没有评论:

发表评论