2011年11月14日星期一

friends forever

In amounts lack of sleep nights, I considered you, I observed your young beaming confronts, I seen your squeaky laugh of laughter, and I, I smelled the perfume emanating from your younger productive government bodies, just as if those old times we accumulating through together back to me, will allow me happy to tears. But I critically realize you have gone, like a puff of smoke, fuse without a course, like those buddies in friends dvd box. I’ve never realized to take the lonely life without you all, but I ought to, and I accept in somewhere, you are staring the moon aside your windows to memories those old time enjoyment we could never gain again.
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and at some point that no more crucial in your storage, we suddenly execute that we r forced forwards by time. This is not a train in still in which you can now feel forward when another train passes. It is the fact that we've all been mature, like the old friends in friends on dvd. And we turned into various. It’s not you and me quit to be loyal to each other, it is the time required us to follow its instructions, and removed a lot more separate from each other. It reminds me of an old song named yesterday once more, when I was youthful I’d hear about the radio waiting for my adored songs, when they perform I sing along, it made me grin, those were such happy times and not so long ago, how I wondered when they gone, but they’re back again, just like a long lost friend, all the songs I love so well…Those old friends merge in the long program of years, as friends dvd set exhibits, but those memoires always active in our heart, and makes us sobbing when it boils back to us in somewhere sometime.
As growing up, all of us learned how to drill down our true attachments and come to be strange and chilly, but everybody find out, heavy in our heart, we pass up those young encounters stuffed with smile, like a blossom flower, we miss those youthful time filled with laughing and tears, like a kaleidoscope collecting our whole life bliss, like those old friends in friends dvd collection. Long time no see, my friends.

没有评论:

发表评论