2011年10月4日星期二

Who has lost his way?


People should certainly have a casual trip at least one time in life, follow the suggestions of heart, buy a ticket to the place hold in your desire for a long time or get a place delicately, maybe the first departure train. Reward a short vacation to our heart, give back a short-term freedom to ourselves, to admittance the true interpretation of life. The island in Lost DVD is the best position for us, separate, calm, beautiful, but we dont possess the air travel tickets of that flight
I’m a little afraid of the upcoming life concerning the I don’t understand what my life will be since I’m detached and need to be established as a failure through past few years, always think that too much but never take action. Just like the experience I’ve never leaving even invisible in my heart for so long time as a result of all varieties of justifications, like expenditure and energy. I can’t forecast the want to be a human being in Being Human on DVD of those three enchanting kinds. They did so much to get included in human being’s life, not hesitate to loss their life for even one day as a human being. Since it is so good to be a human being, why can’t we feel the respectable and liberty as the world masters? Love the fairy tales read in years as a child, there is a wonderland always in our heart, not a authentic place but an ideal deep in our heart. I think we can find the tickets to the wonderland someday, but not today.
what are you thing now? Cheerish today and life will continue.




没有评论:

发表评论