2011年10月18日星期二

An expected embrace is so warm

   In a very long period of time when I was a teenager, I was thinking about the fact which will happen in my future, what if my parents left me one day? I feel can’t breathe and always make nightmares about this tough issue, and wake up with tears. I know that is the pain we can’t bear, don’t want to bear, but have to. One of the most beautiful things in life is love, which is selfless love, morality pales beside them. I really can feel the warmth and sadness in life unexpected seasons, as the abandoned teenager finally finding her real father and mother through her persist efforts. I really can understand the love and bitterness deep in Lux’s heart as she losing maternal love and the warmth of family for so many years.
Teenager Lux in life unexpected dvd release date had been through the foster care system for almost her whole life. Cate Cassidy had given birth to her while still a teen but gave her up for adoption believing a better home could be found for her. Most likely because of her heart problems as a baby, Lux was never adopted. On her 16th birthday, she decides that it's time for her to become an emancipated minor, but before that occurs, she has to get signatures from her unknown birth parents.When she finally find her birth parents, so kind-hearted, so charming, so gentle, embrace her just like she comes back home from school every day, just like they’ve been know each other for so many years. The scene in Life Unexpected seasons 1-2 dvd appearing in dreams for so many years, don’t need any words, a hug can express everything, melting all resentment anger,       healing all pains hidden in heart. For Lux, it’s enough. At least, it’s not too late.
The trees long to be still but the wind won't cease. The children long to serve but the parents can't wait. Courage enough to say the sentence moved all people in life unexpected dvd release date, “I love you, mom and dad.”

没有评论:

发表评论