2011年8月5日星期五

Glee season 1 review

After watching Glee season 1 dvd, I found myself totally lost in it. I can't stop watching...While it is still watchable for big guys like me. This is more about a  high school glee club which is somehow crappy. A high school teacher takes over this abnormal club. And then, five students ( including a cripple)  write down their names below to become the Glee club members. And another woman who seems love the teacher secretly became the assistant. I think everybody has his own dreams. They are not wrong  to fight for their dreams.  They sing great, they are passinate,they are all "losers" and they have hope, they are speical. So i think they will make a difference. No one is perfect in the world. They lost something here while get something somewhere. Will those young guys win  the competiton at last? I don't think it is important. I think they are successful cause they sing  from their heart. And Glee season 1 dvd  make us feel like we could have had a voice if we only had a glee club like this one. I love the ending song in episode one: don't stop belivin'   very touching.. people should never quit their belivings...The first episode gave me so wonderful feelings. I will carry on to watch it later!

没有评论:

发表评论